Children, pets, events and smoking can be allowed or forbidden. These policies are configured from Settings > Policies.
Create a Template
Policy templates can be configured and assigned to properties from Settings > Policies.
- Select the template to manage
- Edit the template
- Delete the template
- Copy the template
- Add a new template
Set the Policies
From the Edit Policy screen...
- Name the policy
- Allow Children: Turn on or off
- Allow Events: Turn on or off
- Allow Smoking: Turn on or off
- Allow Pets: Turn on or off
- Additional details about the pet policy, such as type and number of pets allowed.
- Set the maximum number of pets allowed
- Set a minimum age to rent the property
Assign a Template to Each Property
Assign a template to each property.
Where to set up the Pet Fee
Pet fees can be defined from Settings > Deposits / Fees / Services / Taxes > Fees
- Name the fee
- Set the fee amount. This will be charged per pet.
- Will the pet fee be a nightly fee or a one-time fee?
- Choose "Pet Fee Trigger" as the type of fee.