Within the rate settings for each property there is an option to turn on / off the requirement to enter guest names and ages during the online booking process.
Turning on Name/Age Requirement
- Navigate to Rates / Rules tab within property setup
- Click on the Rate Settings button
- Turn on require guest names
- Turn on require guest ages
Note that per person rates must be turned on before you can require guest names and ages.
Example of Requiring Guest Names / Ages - Online Booking
Guests will be required to enter names and ages of each guest when booking online.
Example of Guest Names / Ages - Manual Bookings
Navigate to the Guests tab of the Guest Control Panel
- Click the Add Guest button
- Add the guest name and age
Example of Requiring Guest Names / Ages - Rental Agreement
When require guest names and / or ages is turned on, the merge tag for [GUEST_NAMES] will populate within the guest names and ages within the rental agreement.